For the first time in a long time (maybe ever?), our MOPS meeting was called for a Snow Day! We asked our MOPS moms how they’re spending this snow day with their preschoolers and we’re sharing their answers here – including a Snow Cream recipe!
So, how are our MOPS moms spending the Snow Day with their preschoolers?
By finding fun indoors:
- “I love to cook, work puzzles, and play board games.” – Fran
- “We will go out to play, eat some cookies, color and play, and maybe pull out the couch bed and watch some movies.” – Colleen
- “Make comfort foods, watch movies and popcorn…do little craft activities.” – Connie
By getting cozy:
- “We will happily sit on the couch and stare at the beauty from under the cozy blankets!” – Kristen
- “Stay in our pajamas all day!!!” – Sara M.
- “My favorite way to spend a snow day is in my comfy clothes.” – Kristina
By getting out in the snow:
- “Get on our snow gear and play outside in the snow with the neighborhood kids!!!” – Yvonne
- “Well, I’d like to curl up with a book by the fire…but alas, my toddler doesn’t really let me do that! The next best thing is to send the eldest outside and take the toddler out there too. He really does LOVE it!!” – Lara S.
- “Pull out all my snow gear and teach my kids how to play in the snow (since they are Southerners)! Seriously praying for good packing snow this time (tho I can make do with the powdery stuff we normally get)!!!” – Elena
With comfort food and Snow Cream:
- “If it’s a snow day, we hope to enjoy playing in the snow, drinking hot cocoa & eating treats when we come in to warm up, making snow cream with snow we collected (snow, milk, vanilla & sugar) & watching movies.” – Paula
- “Snow angels and snow cream.” – Jessica J.
- “We made chocolate chip cookies and bread to help keep us warm.” – Jessica J.
Enjoy your Snow Day, moms! Keep those babies warm.