Our MOPS group is managed by a group of moms who share their time and talents to make it all happen. They are our Steering Committee, led by our MOPS Coordinator, Tiffany H.
In August, the new 2013-2014 team met at Bethel for the annual MOPS Steering Retreat. We spent Friday night and all day Saturday getting to know each other, praying together, and planning for the new year. We also made a craft (our personalized MOPS mugs), played a game, and got familiar with this year’s theme: “A Beautiful Mess – Embrace Your Story.”
The MOPS Steering Committee for 2013-2014 is:
- MOPS Coordinator – Tiffany H.
- MOPS Assistant Coordinators – Elena E., Christin W.
- MOMSNext Coordinators – Kristina S., Yvonne S.
- Discussion Group Leaders – Lara S. (Coordinator), Elena E., Sara M., Laura R., Kristina S., Yvonne S.,and Kelly T.
- Creative Activities – Christin W.
- Finance – Sara E.
- Fundraising – Andriea W.
- Hospitality – Carynn P.
- MOPPETS – Jessica J.
- Publicity – Colleen H.
- Prayer – Paula W.
- Mentor Moms – Melene S., Dot S., Donna W.
You can see the responsibilities for each Steering Committee position here.
“God sure knew what He was doing when He brought this group of women together. Each woman has a different talent and perspective, but the same common goal to glorify God by serving the moms in our group.” – Tiffany H., our MOPS Coordinator
Oh, and one more thing – words of wisdom from a candy wrapper at the retreat. It fits our Beautiful Mess theme so well, don’t you think?